I've been busy making cakes this week! I made a large 2-layered cake that was half chocolate, half yellow butter cake. (I poured the two types of batter in at once, so when the cake was baked it looked kind of like a yin-yang sign!) This cake was for the very special Chris Duncan, who we all call Dunk. He loves basketball and running, and is proud of his beloved school, University of Florida, Gators!


I made this teeny tiny cake for the one and only Nath. We are sooo O.O.C. (Out of Control)
And then a friend of mine asked me to do a baby shower cake for her friend. It was a polka dot theme, so I made a simple two-layer funfetti cake!


PS- Yes, I do think I am going to make a cake blog so I stop boring everyone about my cakes. Oh man it's gonna be fun!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
More Cakes... I know... I'm Obsessed Now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh my gosh. that little edible baby is so stinkin cute i wanna squish it!
The Dunk cake rocks! I love the men on the side.
But of course the ooc cake is the best..
How awesome! Wish I could taste them hehe
That baby cake has the sweetest little baby on the top. It looks so peaceful and calm. How awesome it looks!
Mom
You are not boring us! Your cakes are awesome!
danielle,
now knowing about your cake-making obsession, as well as your sense of humor, i think you would appreciate this blog: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
it makes me laugh until i cry on an almost daily basis....
xoxo!
-alexis
Those are the cutest cakes I have ever seen. You should go into cake decorating for a job. You would be so great.
Danielle! You're so talented! What a fun hobby! Hey, I'm going to be there in August and I would love to see you if you are around. Do you still have the same number you did like 2 years ago? I'm going to give you a call soon!
Post a Comment