Monday, September 24, 2007

6 More Days of September...

I have a hard time with September.

  • In September, summer comes to a close and fall begins. Labor day. September 11th. It's all dandy, but I get so excited for the upcoming holidays that I cannot wait til this month is over!!!
  • October = beautiful leaves + beautiful weather + Halloween! Yay! I can't wait to dress Cozmo up again this year. His costume is going to be AWESOME.
  • November = Ironman + Thanksgiving! We are going to Utah for Thanksgiving! Plus, I am having baby showers that month. FUN!
  • December = Christmas + New Years + Possible Snow. Then, of course,
  • January = BABY! (+ Blake's birthday, cant leave that out!) I am looking forward to all these exciting things as I sit here in September... waiting. Not to mention September is my 5th month of pregnancy. I mean, dead center of the pregnancy, right when you start to get big and really show, but it still seems too far away to think "Oh it's right around the corner!"

What's going on with Dani

Right now I am finishing up my job, which will end on Halloween, reading Hypnobirthing, Happiest Baby on the Block, What to Expect When You're Expecting, starting the book Twilight, and doing a cross stitch that my mom did for me when she was pregnant with me. It looks somewhat like this picture. It is so awesome... so far I have the middle horizontal blue line, the far right vertical blue line, and the bottom blue line done... IT'S TAKING FOREVER! But it's fun and I'm learning perseverance, right? :)

Blakey
Blake is also learning perseverance as he completes his final semester at Belmont University! He has 19 credit hours (yes, NINETEEN) and he is also training for the Ironman and studying to take the GMAT. Needless to say, he's a busy dude.

Cozzy
As for Cozmo, he had his first of 2 dog training sessions this weekend. He is a very smart dog so he's learning fast! We are basically just trying to communicate better with him so that when the baby comes, he wont be a hassle to add to everything. We love Cozmo and want to keep him around!

The pic below is of the other night, when we had our great friends Scott, Tasha, and Emery over. The next thing we knew, Cozmo was asleep, nuzzled tightly between Scott and Tasha's legs!

The video below is Cozmo's new game. He is sooo funny.

Poor Cozmo. Blake found his old Halloween masks and put one on. Then he came downstairs and made it sound like someone came in the front door. Cozmo heard immediately and ran in to see who it was. When he saw Blake, he came to a skidding stop and freaked out. You guys, he literally had the poo scared out of him. Literally. Unfortunately, I did not get that part on video, but we laughed til we cried about it. This video shows how freaked out he was by Blake's mask!

3 comments:

Sarie said...

I am taking a much-needed break from my accounting homework and decided to check up on my blog then, your blog, I am so glad that I did (eventhough I am sure the other people around me in the library did NOT enjoy it) because I started laughing so hard. That is so mean, but so funny! I am picturing Dani pregnant and up on the counter filming this whole event. I miss you guys!

Randi said...

So you're reading the twilight serious... what do you think of the books? Do you love edward like everyone else?

Randi said...

Did you not read the first 2 books of that series?