My Handsome Hubby...
2. How long have you been together? Almost 3 years. We officially decided we were dating early in October, 2004.
3. When and where did you first meet? We first met 7 years ago when I was 16 and he was 17 at EFY in Idaho!
4. How long did you date? We dated for almost 4 months and were engaged for 3 months
5. How old is he? 24
6. Who eats more? Blakey. Sometimes it's about even, though!
7. Who said I love you first? Blake! After his mission, I called him and we went and hung out a few times. A week after our first hang out, he sent me a text that said, "Good night. I love you." I laughed my head off, thinking it was a joke. Apparently it wasn't. :) I've always loved Blake, though.
8. Who is taller? Blake is 4 inches taller than me.
9. Who sings better? I think we're about the same.
10. Who is smarter? That is a weird question. Blake would probably say me because I have always gotten good grades. But dude, that guy knows everything. Ask him about some random thing in the world and he'll tell you all about it!
11. Whose temper is worse? Mine! Blake is so mild-tempered. Bless him for that.
12. Who does the laundry? Both of us... and my mom... :)
13. Who does the dishes? Both of us, but since I've been pregnant, Blake has done them more often than me!
14. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're facing the bed, I'm on the right side. But that's only since I've been pregnant, so I can lay on my left side and also so I can just scoot out of bed and walk 4 steps to the bathroom at night!
15. Who pays the bills? I do!
16. Who mows the lawn? The lawn mowing company for our Condo's!
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we go out to eat. We love eating out together. But Blake cooks breakfast most often.
18. Who drives when you are together? Whoever feels like it.
19. Who is more stubborn? Oh man... we're probably the same... no it's me. I'm more stubborn.
20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Blake.
21. Whose parents do you see the most? Now that we are living in Tennessee, we definitely see mine more. Although, we spent 3 weeks at Christmas with Blake's fam, have taken 4 visits to Utah since, one week vacation in Washington with them, and they have visited here twice since we moved!
22. Who kissed who first? Blake kissed me first.
23. Who asked who out? Well, I called Blake after his mission, but he initiated the hangouts and dates from there.
24. Who proposed? Blake!
25. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. Oh the emotions of a woman.
26. Who has more friends? We are about even.
27. Who has more siblings? Blake has 4 sisters and a brother and I have one brother!
28. Who wears the pants in the family? He he he... I'd like to say me but... Blake does!
I tag Nath, Summer, Randi, Lori, Mel, and Launi!


1 comment:
My friend shower is Sept. 29th :) I'm so excited for it. My family is doing one too but I have no idea when it's going to be. My mom is wanting it the latest possible so I'll most likely be in the hospital or out with the baby by the time she decides to do it haha! Hopefully not though. What dates are you going to be here during thanksgiving?
I have a friend that is just getting into the photography business and is practicing on all my fun baby stuff :) She had the same photographer as me and brady did for our wedding and after our weddings he trained her on everything so she's really good. I've had so many people say they love my belly pictures!! I was about 7 1/2 months when she took those pictures. It all depends on when you want to get them done. I talked to her and she said she'd do an hour session, 50 negatives for $50. She'll edit your pictures and give them to you on a cd. She made a dvd for me that was really cute and made it fun to show people my pictures :) She said if you want her to do one of those for you she'll do it for $10. I guess just let me know if you want her to do it and I'll tell her. Or any questions... I can ask her.
Post a Comment