Caleb and cousin Connor in Uncle Erik's lap first thing Christmas morning!
Caleb's First Christmas. It was so special! We had so much fun.
Uncle Terry helping Caleb open his Christmas presents on Christmas morning.
Our family of 3 finding out what Santa brought us in our stockings! Blake and I got a bunch of junk food and oranges. Caleb got a banana and goldfish! Santa knows him well.

This is Caleb playing with cousin Preston's christmas present. :)
Caleb wearing the Christmas present cousin Elise got him! Baby Gap! Adorable!
On Christmas night, us girls and Bryson painted fingernails. I got pink nails with black zebra stripes and sparkles. Chelsey rocks at painting nails.
I absolutely loved spending time with my little boy in Utah. We spent every day together and had a blast.Merry first Christmas, Caleb. You bring so much joy to our lives.




2 comments:
It was so fun when you were down here. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.
By the way, THANKS for coming to Utah. We had so much fun with you guys and miss you so much! Have a great Happy New Year!
Post a Comment