Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Already???

I can't believe it, I am kind of freaking out. Caleb is going to be ONE in 3 days. You know what, I really am freaking out because I have already decorated our house for the party... 2 days ago... and the party is on his birthday in 3 days. I have also taken on sewing projects. Yeah, that is crazy for me. I made a birthday banner (<--click on this phrase to see directions)! My mom helped me of course. It was really fun and turned out AWESOME! Something I added to it was a piece in the middle to put "1st" or whatever number birthday it is. I put the number on with velcro so I can change it!

Anyways, I just love my little boy and am so nastalgic about him turning one on Saturday. This year has been full of joy and sweet moments I will always cherish. Love you C-Bear.
PS - Now we have 2 beggars in the house!

7 comments:

Team Harris said...

That is "sew" cayute! good job!

Lori and kids said...

I can't believe he is going to be one years old. Time goes by to fast! Tell caleb happy birthday for me! Miss you!

SARIE said...

man you two made one CUTE baby. I am proud of you :)

ps. did you ever get the twilight pictures from stacey? if you did would you e-mail them to me ... that was one fun night!

The Richards said...

That banner is adorable. I would love to have the pattern. Can you send me some info about it?? Wow, 1 year old! He is so CUTE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Caleb!

Brittany said...

Wow, I love the banner. It is so creative how you made it velcro to change the age. Great job! Happy birthday to Caleb!

Josie said...

wow I love that banner! DId you have a pattern or just did it by eye? I want to copy and make one just like it but pink! haha- Crazy they are so old already isnt it!

Anonymous said...

Danielle-

Look at your crafty self! We're missing you all and Tennessee. Happy birthday Caleb!

Jen Gilbert