Out in Utah, Lori, Tonia, me, and momma Haines took the three baby cousins to get their pictures taken. Connor and Ashlyn are about 9 months old and Caleb is 11 and a half months old. They were so cute. The funniest part was watching all three of us moms jump around like a bunch of circus animals trying to make them smile!!! You can see the expressions in their faces, like, "woah... those ladies are weird."

Connor






5 comments:
Oh my gosh those are SO cute!! Wish we had pictures with our cousin.... oh well! Darling!
That was the longest day ever. I love that picture of caleb. I am glade that it is all over.
THAT WAS A CRAZY DAY! I THINK MY BLOOD PRESSSURE WAS UP VERY HIGH THE DAY. But there picture's turn out and we still had fun doing it.
I miss you guys so much! This summer when would be a good time for us to come down and see you guys. I know I keep saying this, but dang it, it needs to happen.
Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog! Your the best!
Post a Comment