I forgot to fill everyone in on the awesome first birthday that Caleb had, aside from his big ball birthday bash! First, he woke up really happy and opened presents. Then he had a pancake breakfast. Then, he played for a while and went down for a good nap. He woke up right before his party and had a great time. After that, we all bundled up and went with my parents to the... drumroll please... NFL PLAYOFF GAME! Hahaha! It was not too cold, so we went for it! Caleb had a great time. He clapped when the whole crowd clapped, and went "aaay!" When we would yell, "Yay!" He was a great sport. What a first birthday!Handsome boys in matching hats!
I mean CHECK OUT the snowboots and the puffy coat. Can it get any cuter? I submit that it CAN NOT! :)Weight: 21.5 pounds, 25th percentile
Height: 30 inches, aka 2 1/2 feet tall, 50th percentile
{Noggin: Off the charts again!}
So he is tiny now! The low end of the charts! Weird! I know, you mommies are thinking, "Well, duh, he's moving all OVER the place." It's true. I just didnt know it would happen with Caleb because he eats soooooo much! But I am kind of happy. I dont want him to get too big too fast. :) As long as he's still growing, it is fine by me that he is tiny.
So below is a clip of Caleb at my Grandma and Grandpa Hiatt's house. He loves the trampoline already!!
And below, he is already a man after his daddy's heart!
And below, he is already a man after his daddy's heart!




1 comment:
How cute! You are doing so good. You are taking go care of him! He loves you so much!
Post a Comment